I was about to go run some errands when I noticed I was tagged by Katya.
Three names I go by:
3. Miss J (this recently from a coworker who can’t remember my name, just the J. This is a progression from “Kathy’s daughter” since my mom used to work there and helped train him when he was new.)
Three screen names I’ve had:
1. none intersting enough to bear repeating
Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My hair.
2. My eyes – apart from trips to the eye doctor.
3. My feet.
Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. My hip/waist ratio and how pants rarely fit well.
2. the way it feels like I have an extra set of shoulders (although I like my actual shoulders just fine – it’s just the extra set that bugs me)
3. the jungle that grows on my legs
Three parts of my heritage:
Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Infamous green-stripey shirt
2. Green pants from Columbia, purchased simultaneously
3. Doc Marten slides from the warehouse sale (“children’s” sized and thusly half of adult price)
Three favorite bands/musical artists :
1. John Vanderslice
2. Josh Ritter
3. Ryan Adams
Three favorite songs:
1. Kathleen – Josh Ritter
2. Damn Sam (I Love a Woman that Rains) – Ryan Adams
3. Summer Wasting – Belle and Sebastian
Three things I want in a relationship:
1. laughter – because if you can’t laugh with someone, you might as well die
2. understanding – a kindred spirit
Two truths and a lie:
1. The first book I remember checking out of the library is a Blaze book.
2. The first book that made me cry was The Last Battle.
3. The first book I lent and never got back was Sense and Sensibility.
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
Three favorite hobbies:
1. Blueberry picking
Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. Swim in warm, clear salty water where I can see the bottom
2. Go to the coast (note that these are two seperate activities)
3. Swing in the park instead of going to work
Three things that scare me:
1. water where I can’t see what’s under me
2. large crowds (more in a “what has humanity come to?” sense than a panic sense)
3. friends dying
Three of my everyday essentials:
2. pen and paper
Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. English teacher
2. getting paid to read
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Three kids’ names you like:
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. write a book
2. have weekends
Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I lift heavy stuff at work
2. I don’t own makeup
3. I’m out of stereotypes
Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I wear skirts a lot
2. I bake constantly
3. I love chocolate
Three celeb crushes :
I’ll pass. I think I answered this question before and came up with something snide
Three people I am tagging:
You, you and you.
And then almost 12 hours later, I finished it!