You are currently browsing the daily archive for March 28, 2005.
1. To match Toni’s question – what’s your favorite thing that’s green?
2. What’s a book that you wish you could have lived in as a child?
3. If you could relive any day of your life, which day would you choose? (Either because it was great or because you’d change something.)
4. If you could be doing any job in the world right now, regardless of skills/education, what would it be?
5. Can you guess where I found the coasters?
Wanna be interviewed? Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond, and ask you five questions.
3. You’ll update your journal with my five questions and your answers.
4. You’ll include this explanation.
5. You’ll ask people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
1. If you had to make a forever decision right now, would you continue to eat chocolate or not?
2. You were writing down dreams (life dreams, not asleep dreams) the other morning. Care to share any of them?
3. What keeps you at your church? What makes you want to keep going?
4. What’s your favorite thing about your new house?
5. Favorite thing that’s purple?