You can call me Procrastination Central from now on.
How to Make Potato Salad
- Discover dill in garden. Eye potatoes growing eyes.
- Pretend you have plenty of time to finish your derived and controlled vocabulary indexing later.
- Scrub potatoes while considering the possibility of planting them next year.
- Set eggs to hard boiling and potatoes to boiling.
- Consult three cookbooks (Enchanted Broccoli Forest, Betty Crocker, Nourishing Traditions) before settling on combination of recipes.
- In order to extract the greatest amount of mustard from the jar, pour (apple cider) vinegar into a measured 2 tablespoon shot glass. Pour vinegar into jar and shake.
- Add mayo and the use-it-now-or-toss-it yogurt.
- Add “snipped” dill from garden and diced celery.
- Blog while waiting for things to finish boiling.
- Consider eating a slice of chocolate cake while you wait.