Your Neighborhood Librarian tagged me for the 8 Things Meme (which, I recently learned but can’t remember how, rhymes with beam – I always thought of it as ‘me me’ as in ‘pick me!’) And I have just enough time to squeeze it in before I change out of pajamas into something more substantial (but less appealing in this weather) and head over to the police station.*
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- I’ve pretty much stopped eating breakfast cereal, unless you count oatmeal. I’m more likely to make pancakes, have toast and cottage cheese, oatmeal, or bake muffins.
- I’m really good at remembering author’s names but terrible at remembering your name if I meet you. I need to see it written down.
- I have to read SOMETHING if I’m eating alone, even if it’s “Design of Controlled Vocabularies.”
- I can’t believe that anyone would pay $5 for a tiny tiny thing of fresh blueberries, blueberries that I could pick in under 60 seconds and consume in even less time.
- I’m aware of all the desserts in the house at any given time, particularly the chocolate.
- I can fix my hair in such a way that it is still wet 24 hours after washing it. On a hot day.
- I love getting glimpses into other people’s houses, especially on walks in the evening.
- I compulsively check library shelves for out of place items.
I tag whoever feels like it. I’m lazy/out of time.
*I work for the city. We’ve got training. I’m innocent.